Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 9

Day 9

Today was a great day. I woke up and made some super yummy steal cut oatmeal with cut up apple, peach, and banana, and some cinnamon and a dash of brown sugar. For snack I had an apple. I went out on a 4.25 mile run today and did it in 40 min... Not to bad. It felt amazing. It was very sunny today so I was sweating like a popsicle on the 4th of July! I mean, even my eye lids were sweating! I got home and had a bowl of brussel sprouts, and soe more oatmeal, did some stretches, jumping jacks, a few push ups and sit ups. Later for dinner I made brown rice and peanut chicken curry again, so good and super easy. Then I had scouts so I had dessert there, one oatmeal raisen cookie, also a cup of steamed milk.

Having to report somewhere has really helped me to keep doing this every day. I mean I'm just doing it for myself so it's easy to just not do it. I'm not trying to lose weight or anything like that, this is simply me forming a habit to be healthy. Iv actually gotten bigger so far because I'm eating more then normal. 5 small meals through the day. Sometimes they are still not so small. Sometimes I know I need to eat again but I'm not hungry, but I know I should get some fruit/veggies/goodness into my belly! Anyways, I am liking how iv been feeling. I feel so much more energetic and happy. After last weekend I really noticed a difference in how I feel on days when I am doing what I should compared o the others..

Making progress!

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers