Ok... so I have been putting off getting my hair done for WAAAYYY to long.. so today is the day! but I can't decide if I should do bangs or not, and Iv been itching for a new style so Im thinking I MIGHT chop it...
So Ben has been gone in California for his Dental school interview. We have only been apart for one night and a day and I am realizing how dependent I have become upon him. When I think back to high school and college I was always a VERY independent person. I did things my own way. I really didn't notice how much I need ben until really now. ha.. I mean, I have always known that I need him, but he really is my best friend. he is the person I come home and tell my funny stories about things that happened at school or in clinic, or who I come home to and vent to (poor guy). I am a pretty lucky girl. I can't even wait to go and pick him up in an hour. I miss him. :-D Its really kind of pathetic. One day and a night.. and Im so excited to go get him!
My friend brittney threw a murder mystery party and it was so fun! I had never been to one of those before so it was fun to try something new!
We were also able to go to a really fun pumpkin carving and game night dressed up as white trash, we wore worn out clothes with white beaters, and ben drew on a handle bar mustache and side burns with a wig, and I pretended to be pregnant with a beer and bright red lip stick.. it was an easy costume to put together! but we don't have pics.. sadly
We also got to go to an eighties halloween party on saturday night, it was way fun too! we played 80's scene it and mofia.. we also do not have pics for that night either..
So this halloween was pretty fun! Thought Id share a few pics anyways!
I am SO sick of school. I just have to keep telling myself.. only 1 and a half semesters left and you are done FOREVER! the tests, the early morning class, the rediculous rules, the requirements, the homework, studying for boards, never again. Whew.. I can do it.. ha. the thing is I know that once I am officially done and out working in my real job I will miss it a little. Whenever I have a break from school, like way back in the day when I actually had summer break, I would always end up missing school. Not the homework, but being able to learn. I love to learn. I could see myself going back to school just to continue learning. Maybe, but for now I like the thought of never returning to that life again. :-D anyways.. I' m rambeling. I feel much better now that this is all out in writting.. I think I might be able to make it to april.
So our friend took family pictures of me and ben. She is pretty much amazing.. There are a few of the ones she took of us plus some other pictures she has taken of other couples/families. Check out her blog.
This last weekend was seriously such a BLAST in half! Our friends Lizzie and Rob were so nice to invite us and a whole group of us friends from school to come and stay at robs parents cabin for the weekend. We had SO much fun. We were able to do tons of things. There was never a dull moment! We got to go ride around on 4 wheelers, went boating for a day, horseback riding, Bon fire in the back while we played mafia all night, and we played TONS of games. We learned a couple new games that I had never played before and I really liked them because they had lots of interaction. Every meal was amazing too! We each took different meals to make and I loved all of them! Overall we did NOT want to leave back to reality on sunday.. but sadly we had to. Thanks so so much girls and boys for such a good time!
Ben and I on the first night up there during the bon fire... Us girls minus Kandace on the first night there.. Little Kandi and Joey... such a cute couple Matt and Caitlyn.. they are a riot. Callie and tyler.. lookin all cute on the boat! Brittany and Parker on the boat... seriously a model couple Ben surfing it up behind the boat us again.... Lizzie and Rob.. soooo fun! Ben has never gotten to ride a horse before.. it was SOO cute becuase he was seriously like a little kid up on the horse! He couldn't stop smiling, and afterwards he was like... now i want a horse ranch when we grow up! haha.. it was pretty funny Here are a few of us before going up the mountain on our ride! Riding the rambler.. we got to 4 wheel and ride these around the hills, and it was way fun! This pictures a little blurry but I like it anyways, us girls standin on the porch! Love these girls..
This boy makes me laugh harder then anyone else can make me laugh... he can make any sad hard day into an amazing day... he knows exactly what I like and spoils me... he is the most genuine person I know... he understands every quirk and div it in my personality... he is happy almost 24-7... he makes me smile everyday...I l.o.v.e. him more then anything or anyone.
This is the story of my life these days! In just about a week or so we will start doing anesthetics.. AHHH!!! We have to give EACHOTHER 27 different shots.... a little scary. So Ill be walking around numb every tuesday and thursday.. haha.. so fun! Its crazy to think about how fast everything has been going. I graduate in LESS then a year!! I can't even believe it! and Ben takes the DAT next friday! he has been studying his brains out...every morning he leaves around 8 am and studies all the way until about 4 pm or so. We are hopeing and praying for at least a 19.. ah! So scary... Its just so exciting right now seeing our plans actually falling into place. Im on my way to being a dental hygienist and we will find out soon enough if ben makes it into dental school! Then who knows where we will be going... boston, Washington, Kentucky (haha), Arizona who knows! I don't want to get to excited just yet, most people have to apply at least twice, but ben is pretty smart.. not to brag or anything! :-D.. Anyways, life is good. I can see a future and i like it.. thats all! have a fabulous day!
Ok, I am not a very good blogger... not AT ALL! ha.. but thats ok, I don't even know if anyone really reads them anyways so its all good! But... I decided to post a little somethin somethin...
Ben and I have been so busy with school, but about a month ago we had a two week break!! amazing it was!! We went to California, and Arizona, and then stayed a night in Las Vegas. It was SOOOOOOO SOOOOOO fun!
We went to California with Bens family, and they spoiled us. We went to Universal studios, and boogie boarding at the beach, had amazing ice cream, and just had time to visit with eachother. We were there with the family for 4 days, then we stayed an extra day, and then we were off to Arizona.. I got to see my BESTEST friend in the whole world.. she is basically my sister, Harmony! she is getting married in october and so we went wedding dress shopping and she found the perfect dress.. we went swimming there and got burnt, played mini gold, had bbq's and went to harmony's graduation. It was very nice.
On the drive home ben and i were about to die from heat stroke becuase the AC in the truck is broken.. so finally we had enough... so we stopped at lake mead and took a dunk in the water! ha! it was a ball.. Our two year anniversary was the next monday and I had school and a HUGE end of 1st year test on that day so we stayed at a hotel in Vegas for the night and went out to a nice resturaunt and just spent time together to celebrate. :-D
all in all it was a much needed trip! Loved every minute of it.. enjoy the pics!
So Ben and I were bored and decided we would actually do this thing. So... I wrote about ben, and then Ben wrote about me! enjoy.
1. Sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen? Fringe, House, The office, Man vs Wild, History or Discovery
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ceasar
3. Whats one food he doesn't like? Mexican Corn bread
4. You go out to a restaurant, what does he get to drink? Flavored Lemonade
5. Where did he go to high school? Eastlake High, Washington.
6. What is one phrase he says all the time? He goes through phases but, "get that corn outta my face", or "stupid sluuut". (not to me of course :-D)
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? Thomas kemper root beer.. haha
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Turkey sandwhich, with pepper jack cheese, and with lots of jalapenos and banana peppers, and like 6 different types of sauces.
9. What would he eat everyday if he could? Pizza, Sour patch watermelons, and fruit snacks
10. What is his favorite cereal? Rice checks, with like a cup of sugar
11. What would he never wear? a bra
12. What is his favorite sports team? doesn't have one
13. Who will he vote for? depends but probably republican
14. Who is his best friend? Me! :-D and probably rob...
15. How many states has he lived in? 3, Washington, Idaho, Utah
16. Does he have any nervous habits? pacing
17. What could he spend hours doing? Playing games on the computer like seal hunter, and Tg motorcross. Probably skiing too.
18. He is: AMAZING! He is very smart, and hard working. Once he sets his mind on a goal he will make it happen. He is also a dare devil.. part crazy really..He is one of the most genuine people you will ever meet.
1. Sitting in front of the tv, what's on the screen? House, the office, Americas next top model, So you think you can dance, Dancing with the stars, Gossip girl, Desparate house wives.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Ceasar
3. What is one food she doesn't like? Spagettii with red sauce.
4. You go out to a restaurant what does she get to drink? Straberry lemonade or water.
5. Where did she go to high school? Mountlake terrace High school.
6. What is one phrase she says all the time? "What it is"
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? Shoes, purses and perfume
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? Turkey, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and olives, light mustard and mayo.
9. What would she eat everyday if she could? Lots of fresh fruit and yummy vegetables. Melody really likes variety so the same thing everyday would not be very desirable.
10. What is her favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats with almonds.
11. What would she never wear? An outfit that clashes. Although Melo is so hot she can pretty much pull anything off!
12. Who will she vote for? Whoever she thinks is best.
13. Who is her best friend? Benjamin. Besides me, Harmony.
15. How many states has she lived in ? 3
16. Does she have any nervous habits? Melody giggles when she is nervous. she is soooo cute.
17. What could she spend hours doing? Playing outside, surfing, studying, playing on facebook.
18. She is: My best friend and such a great wife. She does so much for me and is so good at supporting me in all I do. She is supper smart, pretty much aces all her tests. She is very adventerous and spontanious. She always makes me laugh. She is an amazing cuddler and sooo beautifull!
This weekend was so great! My sister Laynie came up from Idaho for a little visit! It was quite fun. I love my sisters! We went out to dinner and then had a group of people come to our house for a fun night of games and food. The next morning we got up early to Root ben on for his TRIATHLON! He did SO well! It was a sprint triathlon so not the full one but he did it in an hour and 11 minutes. That a boy. This is great since he barely trained for it! I was very impressed and I have officially decided that on the next one he does I am going to do it with him.. So its to the pool tonight! :-D we Did some other crazy stuff this weekend too but this does not need to be a journal entry! ha.. till later...