Friday, September 23, 2011

astoria

















I have been going on a lot of hikes lately, and walks, bike rides, what have you. I have some pretty cool pictures of our little town. They are just snap shots with my digital camera, nothing special. Enjoy!

Might as well get this done with ha,

Day 5!

Today I woke up and had a yogurt and half a banana, later for snack fat free cottage cheese with sliced peach, and for lunch half a veggie enchilada. Went on a 3.25 mole run in 36min, not to bad for me.. Did ab work out, need to do arms, will do after my date with Ben! Had brussel sprouts, and now I'm going out to din din, I'll have a nice salad!

2 comments:

Snarrs said...

im jealous of where you live!!! Is ben still going to apply for dental schools? How long will you guys be living there??

Austin and Alayne Blackwell said...

look i made a blog :) arent you happy?????? it seems you update pictures much more on here then fb so finally ill see some! How do you do pictures in posts??

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers