Thursday, June 30, 2011

weekend happenings

This past weekend we were able to go up to sammamish to see BROCK!!! He has been serving a full time mission for the church in the West Indies. So it was great to see him after two long years!! (Actually those two years went by SUPER fast.. it is kinda scary how fast!) We are so proud of brock! Families are so important and we are so glad that we could come and have an event packed weekend with the beesons.





I was able to sneak away for a second to go and see this little bugger too.. can't get enough of her.






Since family is so important we are just going to have to go to seattle this next weekend now too to see my big brother and his family for the forth of july.. darn it :)

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers