Wednesday, June 22, 2011

surprises


I came home from work to find this today :) I love my husband.. a just because I love you present and card.

So this is supper sappy, and no one has to read it. But this is my blog so I do what I want! ha.

Things I love about ben:

*his crazy personality
*his love for the outdoors
*his love for adventures
*how when he smiles he gets his big dimple crease
*his patience
*the way he is so detail oriented (even though this can drive me insane sometimes too!)
*he is always there to support me
*his optimism
*he is so genuine
*he is a great friend
*he has and will always find a way to provide for us
*he is hilarious

to name a few..

Im one lucky girl.

1 comment:

Brandi Litchfield said...

he is a pretty good guy... isn't he??? :) maybe i should do stuff like that for Darren... haha

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers