Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend ness..








This weekend was so great! My sister Laynie came up from Idaho for a little visit! It was quite fun. I love my sisters! We went out to dinner and then had a group of people come to our house for a fun night of games and food. The next morning we got up early to Root ben on for his TRIATHLON! He did SO well! It was a sprint triathlon so not the full one but he did it in an hour and 11 minutes. That a boy. This is great since he barely trained for it! I was very impressed and I have officially decided that on the next one he does I am going to do it with him.. So its to the pool tonight! :-D we Did some other crazy stuff this weekend too but this does not need to be a journal entry! ha.. till later...

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers