Monday, June 25, 2012

Thoughts..

Today I read this qoute, "Yes, there will be moments of beginnings and moments of endings throughout our lives, but these are only markers along the way of the great middle of our eternal lives... Being always in the middle means that the game is never over, hope is never lost, defeat is never final. For no matter where we are or what our circumstances, an eternity of beginnings and an eternity of endings stretch out before us." Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Always in the Middle, Ensign July 2012 It just really got me thinking, we are always progressing, things are always changing, nothing will ever just stay as it is. And This is a good thing. Iv been overly sentimental as far as change recently, with being able to welcome our little one into Ben and mines simple, lovely life. I have been wanting to only do things with Ben, going out on dates and trying to suck in the last few hours, days, or weeks (who knows) until this chapter in our lives is over. But this qoute has helped me open my eyes and realize that these past 6 plus years is just apart of the "middle", We are going to keep on having beginnings and endings forever in this life, and in our eternal life when our endings come in this life. Just what I needed to read! (P.s. Update on baby girl, iv been walking around at 4 cm dilation and 70% effaced since last Wednesday.. Iv been having more contractions yesterday and today so we shall see what happens, or at least if I'm closer on Wednesday at my next appointment! )

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers