Friday, June 15, 2012

Celebrating my little baby girl

I was lucky enough to have two amazing baby showers! The first one my sister, lena, threw for me at my parents house in may (my mom and sister cari helped as well). The second one was thrown by my super good friend Katie Wilkins at her house in Sammamish this last weekend, (my in laws ginger, brandi, brooke, and Ali did all the food for this one, amazing)! I am so lucky to have so many people in my life who love and support me, and were there to help celebrate such an amazing time! Thank you Lena and Katie! here are a few pictures...I was not very good at getting pictures of who came! I am already regretting this :( The first baby shower... the hostess!!! the second one :) onsie decorating table, they turned out soooo cute!

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers