Monday, February 2, 2009

its been awile..

Cheescake factory with ben


My macey jane My gorgous issy cari and me


daddy and mom some friends... Girlies..

Its been quite some time since i last blogged.. Basically my life consists of school, ben, cleaning the house, more school.. But hey! At least I get to start seeing patients now! Tomorrow I even get to clean benjamins teeth!!! how exciting! :-D

This last weekend I actually got to go back home to Seattle! I got my new license and passport while I was there and I got to spend time with my familia, especially my sisters lena and cari, and my mom and dad. I also got to see some old friends of mine, and bens family, and even my grandparents!! All in one short little weekend. So fun, and so busy. The weather was amazing there and I absolutely did not want to come back to utah.. well, except to see my benjamin! anyways, here are some snapshots from seattle and over the last few weeks!

2 comments:

Reimstar said...

Awe soo cute, looks like you had a great time! But we're glad your back! Come on over!

Darren and Brandi said...

Umm... is that Rick?

Also, wish I could have seen you when you were up here! Guess you'll just have to come up again! :)

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers