Friday, October 24, 2008

we did it!


So, we have finally done it! We got a blog!!! yay! so here goes..

Ben and I have been married for 1 1/2 now... crazy I know! It seems like we are still month old newly weds! Married life is amazing, and I could not have found anyone more perfect for me. Right now we currently live in Orem Utah. I am going to school at UCDH (utah college of dental hygiene) to obviously become a dental hygienist. I have 18 more months to go! Ben is attending BYU and loving it. He is so smart! Last week he got the highest grade on his Organic Chemistry test!! Im so proud! He is pre dental.. and planning on taking the DAT this spring.

We have absolutly LOVED it here in Utah so far. It is such a blessing to have so many friends around us. The girls at my school are amazing, and being close to bens best buds/family has been great! Im going to see if i can figure out how to put some pictures up of us from these last couple of weeks. Thats all for now!

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers