Monday, October 4, 2010

My baby Sisters are married...

So both of my little twin sister are married now.. which means ALL 7 of us kids are now married.. each one in the temple for time and all eternity. Wow. Mom and dad, you did good. It was so cool to all be in the sealing, the whole entire family, all the siblings, my parents, in laws, grandparents, everyone. My grandpa Rex said something when we had left, he said that this is exactly how he pictures things when we reach the last days. All of us coming together, sealed together forever.

The wedding was so much fun. Her colors were so great! Red and aqua. Her and Alex are going to have the cutest kids, and they are going to have a great life together. They are perfect for each other.




1 comment:

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

I love those wedding colors. And I love that they are not your typical wedding colors.That is so fun your whole family was in the temple together!

P.S. It is so weird to see Ben with a beard. But it does not look bad.

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers