Monday, November 26, 2012

Finleys first thanksgiving

This years thanksgiving was spent here in Wisconsin with some of our "dental family". The hirsburners hosted it at their home and 5 of our families joined them. There was a TON of amazing food, and we spent the day with very full bellies playing Just Dance 4, chatting, and having a gingerbread decorating competition. It's a good thing that Laura took some pictures because I only took one the whole night!

This thanksgiving was so much better then last years. At thus time last year I was 7 or 8 weeks pregnant and I was super nauseous.. Of course it is also when we announced that we were pregnant only to our families though.

I never wrote how we made that announcement! I had made 2 onsies , (one for my fam one for bens), that had the state of oregon on them, (where we were living at the time), and under the state it said, "made in Oregon". We wrapped it up as a present and had our parents open them at thanksgiving dinner so all the family would see at the same time :)

So weird to think that was a whole year ago, but at the same time so so much has happened since then that it seems like it gas been even linger then that. We have lived in three places since then! So crazy.

Finley was perfect, like usual all day, she took her naps at our friends house and just chilled. I think she likes thanksgiving ;)

No comments:

: . i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart . :
-e.e. cummings

My Blog List

Followers